Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The big Comeback?

Once again I can see how good I am at sticking to something. To be honest, if life had a "give-up" button then I'd have it pushed a while ago. As an unemployed person who is in need for money, in order to go to college next year I feel like I should be writing job applications till I drop death. But instead I'm doing way less important stuff like watching YouTube videos. What does that have to do with books? Not much, but it has with blogging in general, as I watched a lot of vlogs lately.

I wanted to blog because I felt like there was something I had to tell, even if it was only my own opinion. Then I stopped even though there was still stuff to be told, stories to write. I'm never really dedicated to something because I feel like I'll fail anyway.

Recently, when I watched charlieissocoollike's, danisnotonfire's and itswaypastmybedtime's videos I realized something. They all want their viewers to be someone, to get up their lazy asses. They might be scared to create, as Charlie said lately, but still they moved past that, they never forgot who they were, what they achieved so far.

I enjoy writing, like a lot. I love my two stories that I'm working on and ever since watching the princess diaries in 4th grade I wanted to write, whether in a diary or more. More or less my whole life I spent reading, and I had pen pals before I was able to write properly. The sad thing about this is, I've never ever stuck to anything; I've never showed enough passion ever. Now it might be time to grow up and do that, as I'm no child anymore. There even is a bible quote concerning that. Luke 16, 10: He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. (I really don't like this translation, but I'm too lazy to search for a better one) It might be time to be faithful in the little things.

I'm not Charlie, nor Dan or Carrie. I'm not even Bryarly, who reminded me with her blog that I have one too, that I once tried to start things. I'm an unknown girl and I'm sure that I won't be anything more, at least not soon, because I do not have a network. But who knows, sometimes it happens, life is unexpected. All I know is that there is only a possibility that somebody reads this, and is inspired, if a write it and not keep it to myself in fear. There is no way for me to always expect good things to fly to me automatically; I need to get my hands dirty first, need to work for it. So here I am, just another no one who tries to start something. It might be in vain, and you find it boring, but at least I tried, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment